When Musa Asked Allah For A Dua


Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaathuhu musa my brothers and sisters musa (as) had a very interesting relationship with allah Musa had very interesting unlike any other prophet before or after him musa spoke directly to allah azzawajalso one day musa is having a very interesting conversation with Allah and he asks he says Ya Allah, give me a dua give me a supplication give me something that i may remember you by and i wanted to be unique i wanted to be customized for me musa. So Allah azzawajal he says to musa he says ya musa say "la ilaha illallah" so musa says, oh Allah i already say la ilaha illallah and all the prophets that came before me, they also said la ilaha illallah. He's thinking, you know i was hoping for something a little bit more special 
He says to him ya musa don't you know that if the seven heavens and the earth, and all that it contains was placed on one end of the scale and la ilaha illallah was placed on the other that la ilaha illallah would be heavier! something so simple my brother and my sister something that can flow off your tongue so simple yet it's massive in the eyes of Allah (Swt) it's huge on the scales imagine Allah is saying that la ilaha illallah is heavier than the seven heavens  and the earth! 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post